Bradley Cooper continues to film his upcoming movie A Star is Born.
The 42-year-old actor was spotted wearing casual clothes while exiting his trailer on set on Wednesday (May 3) in Los Angeles.
Bradley “plays Jackson Maine, a country music star who is on the brink of decline when he discovers a talented unknown named Ally (Gaga). As the two begin a passionate love affair, Jack coaxes Ally into the spotlight, catapulting her to stardom. But as Ally’s career quickly eclipses his own, Jack finds it increasingly hard to handle his fading glory,” according to Deadline.
Also starring Lady Gaga, A Star is Born will hit theaters in fall 2018.
- Liam Neeson stops by a restaurant that had a sign saying “Liam Neeson eats here for free” – TMZ
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle aren’t getting married – yet – Gossip Cop
- Fifth Harmony‘s Lauren Jauregui says wearing sexy clothes and being a feminist aren’t mutually exclusive – Just Jared Jr
- Tons of celebs have been posting naked pics on Instagram this year – Wetpaint
- Get the real story on Justin Bieber and Hailee Steinfeld‘s relationship – Lainey Gossip
- Survivor‘s Zeke Smith opens up more about being outed on national television – The Hollywood Reporter
Source: Lady Gaga